Monday, June 23, 2014

Whole30: Days 13 & 14

Whoa. Let's take a breath and attempt to catch up.

 
 


Day 13 eats:

Breakfast- Repeat of the day before. Rainbow chard, smoked salmon, fried eggs.
Lunch- Buffalo Chicken Salad with cherries and pistachios (eaten as a picnic at the river because Summer Solstice y'all!)
Dinner- Hodgepodge of bacon and avocado, banana and almond butter, and a Larabar.


Day 14 eats: TRAVEL DAY

Breakfast- Bacon and eggs and Larabar
Lunch- Larabar
Dinner- Chipolte
Snack - 2 more Larabars

Obviously I have a Larabar problem. I'm working on it. I found a thread that really helped out when deciding what to eat at Chipolte. I went with a carnitas salad with double meat and double guac. So yummy. So much food. I was so full! I really didn't need those Larabars. Nope. Not at all.

I don't need this either but it sure does look good!




No comments:

Post a Comment