Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Whole30: Day 10

Woohooo! I can feel the fog lifting. I actually don't feel like crawling under the covers and not moving for days. I got up early. Had a lovely humid hot as balls run. Came home and whipped up a quick breakfast for the kids and I. Spent a good chunk of the day with them at the pool and not even the sun and water could wipe me out.

Breakfast- Quickie scrambled eggs with fish sauce and some sliced avocado on the side plus a Larabar.

Lunch- A salad from a local place. It was super yummy and totally compliant.

Dinner- Burger wrapped in romaine with two Bubbies pickles and some pistachios.

Physically- I'm still bloated but my energy is returning. My skin is clearing up.
Mentally- Feeling sharper and much more awake than the past few days. The cravings aren't horrendous so I'm dealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment